With much prayer from several continents, I passed my Physician Assistance National Recertification Exam (PANRE)!!!! I felt terrible and dumb walking out of that test but I am so thankful I don't have to worry about it for another 6 years. Which leaves my brain free for....
ROMANIA!

It's shocking to me that I leave in less than a month for Iasi, Romania. We had our 2nd team meeting tonight and got much needed good information. We will essentially be working with youth in a "vacation bible school" type setting about 30 minutes outside of the city. I'm really looking forward to working along side my teammates and translators. We will be sharing about Creation, Joseph, Daniel, and Jesus' birth, miracles, and resurrection. We'll do crafts, activities, and singing and be gone from 830am to 6pm all five days!! It will be extremely hot (just like Birmingham in the summer, actually)... But I know the Lord will protect us and provide for us and we proclaim Him.
A few of the blessings I've already seen:
~My trip is completely paid up, one month out from departure. (Thank you so much to my sweet friends and family for your generous support!)
~I will get to work directly with my translator Laura from last year. (This is both a praise and a prayer request as she will be finishing up exams right as we get there)
~I will get to see my friends from last year, Miha and Liz!!
~We don't have to endure the 5.5hour bus ride from Bucharest to Iasi after our international travel. Instead, we have a flight!!! A HUGE PRAISE!!!!!!!!!
~The Lord has provided for each of my teammates in raising full support for their trips, and each of us are very excited about getting to know one another while we proclaim the Love of Christ to these kids and this ministry.
More to come!!
.
2 comments:
Wonderful things to come Karen!
YAY! praise the LORD for you passing your test. thats awesome and what a relief. im also glad that the details of your trips are coming together and i am very excited for you.
Post a Comment