
It’s been another year of learning and growing through both joyful and painful times. I’ve been blessed to walk through both with some dear friends, as we’ve seen and had to trust the Lord to provide, guide, hold and carry. And of course, He has. I’ve also read and spent time meditating on Scripture and absorbing various other books. And finally, at the prompting of the Lord, my own self, and others, I’ve revisited my “goals” for the year past and the year to come. I’ll gather my thoughts on these a little better and post soon…
I look forward to a little down time over the next few days to reminisce over the enjoyable Christmas vacation trip, the happiness of friends engaged, newly pregnant, and newly or re- connected.
As we ring in the New Year, I hope you are taking time to do the same. Because the Lord is Emmanuel, He is God with us, In us and For us…He has come, Is here, and Is coming again….to make all things new.
Let the new year be a reminder that someday (soon, I pray), the Lord will return, to the sound of celebrating and ringing, to come and claim His own.
Are you One of His?
Happy New Year, be blessed!
K
No comments:
Post a Comment